Chimera Recruitment are working closely with one of London's most prestigious spas, located in the heart of Knightsbridge and featured regularly in “The Best Spa” edits for London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the brand's first ever full-service Spa. You will be experienced within massage and facials and will take ownership of the spa journey of your guests. You will be trained in the brand's service ritual, treatment protocols and products to ensure you are able to deliver these services to the highest standard in a sophisticated environment. You will provide exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for complying with all relevant health and safety practices.
The ideal candidate is:
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
· A great communicator and team player.
· Friendly, people-oriented and well-presented.
· Beauty Therapy NVQ level 3 qualified (or equivalent) as a minimum.
· Experienced in premium spa environment desirable.
· Able to meet or exceed occupancy targets and meet retail sales targets.
· Flexible availability across days/hours.
· Has proof of right to live and work in the country.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,426.00-£16,875.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme