A Brand Ambassador achieves sales targets, whilst promoting the brand, by delivering a unique experience to customers, anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations. As a Brand Ambassador, you will develop and increase the brand awareness and build customer loyalty, whilst maintaining the standards and expectations of the store group retailer you will be based in.Main Functions And Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are always maintained, by following brand and Retailer Service Standards.
- Have a strong Retail knowledge of the fragrance industry.
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with new promotions, product launches or activity - unique to the store you are based in.
- Engage with customers in line with the Brand and Store protocols to deliver a unique Customer experience, leveraging product knowledge and expertise to deliver Brand and Product loyalty and in turn deliver sales targets.
- Achieve all KPI’s in line with Company targets.
- Develop and Build a loyal customer base through strong clientelling techniques.
- Attend regular development sessions and use this knowledge to drive customer engagement, brand and product knowledge.
- Always be a role model of the Brand and Store group grooming by delivering exceptional appearance standards.
- Flexible approach to working different schedules within the needs of the Store Group. This includes, early shifts, afternoon shifts, late shifts and weekend schedules.
Key Requirements Of The Role
Demonstrate proactive attitude:
- This means getting things done and finding solutions before problems arise. This is ensuring your working practices are efficient, flexible and in line with the brand and the store needs. This is taking pride in doing a great job by pursuing excellence and exceeding expectations, through continuous self-development. This is showing a sense of belonging to the brand and playing your part in achieving the success of the company.Deliver Great Sales
Results And a Unique Customer Experience
- This means using the brand selling techniques to maximize sales at all times. This is about listening to and understanding customer needs in order to provide the unique service to meet those needs. It’s forming a connection with customers to create loyalty and a memorable experience.
Product Knowledge Expert
- This means having up to date knowledge of all brands. It’s having good awareness of competitor brands.
Embrace Team Spirit
- This means working together with others as opposed to doing things individually. It involves the desire to contribute to the team and to foster a spirit of collaboration with fellow team members (e.g. store contacts and colleagues). This means using good communication techniques to ensure good information flow and visibility with all relevant colleagues.
Embody Brand Values
- This refers to the ability and willingness to align their own interests and needs with the objectives and priorities of the organisation, acting with honesty, integrity and in a way, which is consistent with the culture, values (see definitions below) and vision of the Company. This means maintaining high standards of care at all times and abiding by the Brand Ethical code.
- Previous experience in a Sales Consultant / Advisory role.Ideally, previous retail exposure within Fragrance and/or Beauty industries.
- Fluent written and spoken English required.Other languages desirable.Industry Knowledge
- Has a genuine passion and understanding for the Fragrance and Make Up industry.
- Wants to know what is happening in the industry and keeps up to date with the latest news.
Annual Salary: £24,000
Annual leave: 28 days per annul (includes Bank / Public Holidays)
Commission Scheme : 1% on all personal sales / 3% upon achievement of 100% + of store target
Pension: Company contributory pension scheme
Life Assurance: 3x Annual salary
Product allocation: Bi-annual complimentary product allocation + option to purchase at (typically) 70% discount
Uniform: Company Provided